Arenal Volcano National Park Walk
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
Guided Walking Tour at Arenal Volcano
Hike along the trails of Arenal Volcano National Park, into the tropical forest and the areas that were once devastated by the fury of the volcano. We'll see a great variety of the local flora and fauna, as well as sites of interest like the impact craters and the lava slides of 1992: a large accumulation of solidified volcanic material ejected from the crater of the mountain during the very active period of that year. On clear days, you will enjoy incredible views of the impressive Arenal Volcano, Arenal Lake, the Tilarán mountain range, and Cerro Chato.
Our naturalist guide will offer interesting information about the history of the volcano, which has been active since 1968, and many more details about all of the things you will find along the trail.
Together with this tour you can book tickets to the Hot springs of your choice in Arenal. The tour van will take you to the hot springs after the hike and will pick you up a couple of hours later to take you back to your hotel. Click here for Hot Springs options and prices.
Departure:8 am & 2:30 pm
- Round-trip transportation
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- Entrance to Arenal Volcano National Park
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruits
What to bring:
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Insect repellent
Minimum age:5 years old
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Guided Walking TourOne day tour1Visit areas were once devastated by the volcano, impact craters and lava flows from 1992. Complete explanation & historyDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna16.12.2018
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna75.00 USD1 persons