Ecoglide Canopy Tour & Tarzan Swing
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
Zip-line at the base of Arenal Volcano
Arenal Ecoglide Canopy Tour is located right at the base of Arenal Volcano, in the middle of the primary rainforest, and very close to the town of La Fortuna.
Ecoglide provides a combination of zip line adventure and adrenaline in the tropical forest. Small groups and flexible schedules are two advantages we enjoy at this Canopy Tour park.
The first short cable works as a practice run. The length and height of the cables increase as you go; the last cable is over 400 m long! (over 1200 feet long!).
Most platforms are set high on the trees allowing 360-degree views of the surrounding rainforest. Keep an eye out for monkeys, sloths, frogs, snakes and colorful birds.
Ecoglide also features the unique Tarzan Swing, a favorite part of the tour for everyone.
Departure:8 am, 10 am, 1 pm & 3 pm
- Transportation from your hotel
- Naturalist Bilingual Guides
- Soft drinks
- Tarzan Swing
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Sunscreen lotion
- Closed shoes for hiking
- Insect repellent
Minimum age:2 years old
From 2 to 5 years old the child must go together with one of the tour guides.
After age 5 the guides will decide, at the first test cable, if the kid can go alone or with a guide.
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Zip-Line Tour with Tarzan SwingOne day tour1Arenal Ecoglide Canopy Tour is located right at the base of Arenal Volcano. Includes the Tarzan SwingDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna29.05.2020
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna75.00 USD1 persons