Pure Trek Canyoning
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
Canyoning and Waterfall Rappel Tour
This adventure begins with a 30 minute drive up a mountain road, on 4x4 vehicles. You’ll arrive at the Ranch House where you’ll put on your gear and get safety instructions. There is a short trek on a rainforest trail to the first waterfall. You’ll rappel down this one to descend into the canyon.
There is a total of 5 rappels; four of them on waterfalls and the last one on a dry rock wall. Heights go from 13 m (25 ft) to 55 m (165 ft).
A new addition to Pure Trek Canyoning tour is the Monkey Drop & Rock Climb. After rappelling down the first waterfall, you’ll climb up the side of the canyon wall, 10 m (30ft ), to a short trail. Then zip line across the canyon and rappel back down from the cable 25 m (82ft ) to the canyon floor!
The adventure is led by professionally trained guides using top quality safety equipment. There are short treks from waterfall to waterfall through the canyon and a final trek out of the canyon to the second ranch house, where you meet up with the 4x4 vehicles again.
A delicious Costa Rican style lunch is served at the Pure Trek’s facility, near La Fortuna.
No previous experience is necessary to go on this tour.
- 12 noon - Includes Costa Rican lunch before the tour.
7 am - Includes Costa Rican lunch after the tour.
- Transportation from/to your hotel
- 5 rappels (3 waterfalls and one rock wall)
- Monkey Drop (zip line and rappel)
- Rock Climb
- Hiking on beautiful trails in the canyon between rappels
- Professionally trained bilingual guides
- Waterproof Jackets
- Delicious Costa Rican Lunch (Vegetarian option available)
- High quality gear used in canyoneering and rock climbing
- Photos for purchase after tour
What to bring:
- Fast drying clothing
- Adventure sandals, tennis shoes or light hiking boots
- Change of clothes and towel
Minimum age:5 years old
This is a Family and Kid Friendly Tour
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Canyoning & Waterfall Rappel TourTransfer (one way)1There are 4 rappels on waterfalls and one on a dry rock wall. Includes short treks between waterfallsDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna16.12.2018
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna101.00 USD1 persons