Rafting Rio Balsa Class 2-3
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
Whitewater and Wildlife Arenal Rafting
Rafting is one of the most popular activities to do in Costa Rica. It runs almost every day of the year, rain or shine.
Located very close to La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano, the class 2-3 Balsa River Rafting is perfect for first-timers, families with children, nature lovers and everyone looking for a fun rafting adventure in Costa Rica.
We’ll drive 40 minutes from La Fortuna to the river, going through the lush, green Costa Rican countryside. At the river there will be changing rooms and bathrooms. Once at the river the guides will give a thorough safety talk and before going into the rapids.
This section offers many rapids with some technical and shallow areas that will challenge the group. Enjoy the lush forest and the birds, monkeys or toucans found along the way.
About half way down the river you’ll take a break, have some fresh tropical fruit, take a swim and relax with the rest of your group in this natural setting.
After the tour you’ll have a typical Costa Rican lunch at charming rural location, before going back to your hotel.
Departure:One daily departure: 9 am
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual Certified Guides
- Fruit, snacks and drinks
What to bring:
- Quick dry clothing
- Sunscreen lotion
- Closed toe water shoes
- A change of clothes
Minimum age:10 years old
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- White Water Rafting TourOne day tour1Rafting Balsa River very close to La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano. The class 2-3 Balsa River is perfect for first-timers & familiesDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna15.11.2019
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna75.00 USD1 persons