Safari Float on the Peñas Blancas River
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
Float tour by raft on the Peñas Blancas River
Relaxing and scenic float tour on the quiet waters Peñas Blancas River, using inflatable rafts.
You will experience a relaxing half day tour, led by one of our bilingual naturalist guides who will point out the beautiful flora and fauna of this region. Animals like sloths, monkeys, toucans, crocodiles, Jesus Christ Lizards, and turtles might cross your way, as well as colorful tropical birds.
We will have the opportunity to visit the farm of Don Pedro, where we can experience the lifestyle of the Costa Rican farmers and enjoy a delicious homemade snack.
Departure:7:30 am & 2 pm
Duration:6.5 hours (7:30 am Departure) and 5.5 hours (2 pm Departure)
- Round-trip transportation
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- Fresh fruits
- Bottled water
- A visit to the Rancho “La Cocina de Tita Yolanda”
What to bring:
- Quick dry clothing / short
- Closed toe water shoes
- A change of clothes and towel
- Insect repellent
- A hat
Minimum age:3 years old
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Float tour by raftOne day tour1Relaxing and scenic float tour on the quiet waters Peñas Blancas River, using inflatable rafts led by one of ourDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna01.04.2020
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna60.00 USD1 persons