Sky Limit Tour
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
Sky Limit adventure in Arenal
The Sky Limit tour is an obstacle course combining zip lining, canyoning, Tarzan swing, hanging bridges, and other activities, all taking place in the middle of the forest canopy.
Everything begins by going up to the mountain top on the aerial Sky Tram. And the circuit includes challenges like walking a tightrope, descending a rope ladder, a tree to tree ladder bridge, and a free fall jump.
The Sky Limit tour can be done as a competition course by dividing into teams. Or simply as a fun personal challenge, in the heart of the tropical forest.
Safety is the main priority. Top quality equipment, carbon fiber cables and highly trained guides are used in this adventure.
Departure:9 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 1 pm and 2 pm
- Professional Bilingual Guides
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes (long pants recommended)
- Closed shoes for hiking
- Jacket or raincoat
Minimum age:10 years old
Maximun weight: 110 kg (242 pounds)
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Zip-Lines, Climbing & Canyoning AdventureTransfer (one way)1Adventure and obstacle course in the middle of the forest canopy. Includes zip-lining, canyoning, Tarzan swing, hanging bridges and moreDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna22.02.2019
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna84.00 USD1 persons