Sky Trek Arenal with Transportation
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
Zip-Line Tour at Arenal Volcano with Aerial Tram
Sky Trek is the most exciting zip-line adventure near Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna.
The tour starts by riding an open-air gondola through the tree tops, all the way to the top of the mountain.
You’ll be dropped off at the observation platform with fantastic views of Lake Arenal and Arenal Volcano. From this point, you’ll start riding down on the zip line track stretching across canyons and in between the trees. These are some of the longest, highest and fastest zip-lines in Costa Rica and they offer a fun and exhilarating experience.
The platforms between cables are set on the ground and not high on the trees, allowing more space and safety.
Sky Trek has some weight and age restrictions. Please contact us for details.
Departure:Multiple times from 8 am to 3 pm
- Transportation from / to your hotel
- Professional Bilingual Guides
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Closed shoes for hiking
- A change of clothes in case of rain
- Cameras are not allowed, but you can bring a Go-pro
Minimum age:5 years old
There is also a maximum weight of 136 Kg (300 pounds).
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Aerial Tram and Zip-Lines TourOne day tour1The most long and speed zip line in Arenal. Includes the gondola ride to the top of the mountain before the zip lineDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna15.11.2019
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna101.00 USD1 persons