Arenal 4-in-1 Combination Tour with Tabacon and Dinner
- Book HereDescription:Book HereNotes
4 in 1 Arenal Combination Tour
Perfect for people with limited time in Arenal or those who want to maximize their time in the area, this tour shows you the main attractions located around the volcano.
The first visit will be The Arenal Volcano National Park to hike on the trail called “Lava slides” to the closest possible safe point. From there, if the skies are clear, the views of the Arenal Lake, the secondary forest, and the areas devastated by previous eruptions will be impressive.
Our second activity is the “La Fortuna Waterfall”, famous for its height of 60 meters (197 feet). Here you can take a refreshing swim in its cool waters or take pictures of its beauty.
Next it's lunchtime. We will stop at a nice restaurant near at the town of La Fortuna with 5 or more choices “a la carte”.
In the afternoon, we'll head towards the the “Arenal Hanging Bridges” where you'll walk through the forest along trails and suspended bridges that allow you to see rainforest from high above.
Finally, visit will be the Tabacon hot springs at the end of the tour. Transportation back to your hotel is included.
- Round-trip transportation
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- Entrance fees to Mistico Park, La Fortuna Waterfall Arenal Volcano National Park and Tabacon Resort
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch and Dinner
What to bring:
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit & towel
- A change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Minimum age:8 years old
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child: 2. Child: 3. Child: 4. Child: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Combination Tour in ArenalTransfer (one way)14 in 1 tour combines the best attractions in Arenal: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano hike, and Tabacon Hot SpringsDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna18.06.2019
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna242.00 USD1 persons